5 Face Coverings / Masks Sea Shepherd Jolly Roger logo in BLACK organic cotton
Unit price per
Reusable non-medical organic cotton face masks (SET OF 5) with our Jolly Roger logo
Spread the message, not the virus.
A face mask or covering is now a recognised (and in the UK increasingly mandatory) preventative measure against spreading Covid-19 when venturing out in public spaces, in shops and on public transport.
With the vast majority of shops starting to reopen and public transport getting busier, we thought it would be a great way to help spread the message about the work of Sea Shepherd to save the oceans.
Sold in a set of 5, so you will always have a spare masks while your used masks are in laundry.
This mask is not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease. Public health services recommend use of cotton or cloth face coverings in public to reduce community spread by asymptomatic persons.
These masks are for adults only, don't use for children.
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS), black double layer fabric (180gr)
- No plastic components
- Cord that can easily be attached behind your head, one size fits all
- Comfortable and breathable to wear
- Subtle lightgrey Jolly Roger logo printed with water-based ink in the top corner
- Can be washed at least 10 times
- Wrapped in recycled paper including a (washing) instruction card
- No filter pocket
- Made in Portugal
* NOTE: For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns for this product *